Sunday, August 1, 2010

THE FINAL FLIGHT ......

I have arrived home . I spent M-F with my Mom & brother moving  Dad into the VA Hospice at Bay Pines – St. Petersburg , FL. Brian flew in with me on Monday &flew back to Fairport on Monday. Kathy flew home on Sunday. Her husband Dan had prostrate surgery on Wednesday 7/28 . Please keep Dan in your prayers.

My Dad planned it right. This is not the first time he has been at the VA, but it will be his last. His nurses & caregiver’s at the VA are wonderful. They are great at what they do !!! THANK YOU !!! They make DAD as comfortable as possible.

Thanks to my brother Bill & his family Bobbie, Rachel & Rollie for being with my Mom & Dad this week.  I truly believe DAD would be proud of us at this moment.  He taught us well & we all played our roles. I am PROUD to be a MUENCH !!!!

Anytime now DAD will take his final flight.  You are the greatest DAD & PILOT I have ever known. 

THANKS DAD FOR YOUR LOYALTY & NEVER ENDING LOVE FOR OUR FAMILY WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE HAD YOU IN OUR LIVES FOR SO MANY YEARS .

WE ALL LOVE YOU !

Love   …. Mark.


PS: To see more photos click the Flickr Photostream at the top right hand corner of the page.








No comments:

Post a Comment