Saturday, December 4, 2010

Update 12/4/10

It has been awhile since I updated the blog. The family and I attended my father's funeral at Arlington National Cemetery. The funeral went very well and my father received full military honors. You can view photos from the funeral at: http://www.mattoxphotography.com/anc (Password: Muench).

Also recently I had a MRI and the results were pretty good. The swelling of the tumor went down significantly and the size of the tumor shrunk a little. The doctors were so excited to let me know about the results they called the morning of the follow up appointment. The results can be attributed to the XL-184 clinical trial that I am on.

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and enjoyed the turkey. Our family went to my sisters house and had a great meal.

Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to fight the cancer.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute to your dad - thanks for sharing the photos. Putting up mom's monster 10 foot tree this week and we'll put a golf ornament of some sort or another on the tree in your honor! Amy H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark - We'll keep praying for you! Loved the photos of your Family & Dad's Funeral.
    Love - Kathy & Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, you and your family continue to be in our thoughts and prayers!
    Robbyn and your friends at BPA

    ReplyDelete