Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring has Sprung

This is your 3 week update. I can't believe how time flies. I have finished round 2 of chemotherapy and will start round 3 sometime in the next 7-10 days.

These past 3 weeks have been a roller-coaster. Some days are better than others. Unfortunately my seizures returned a few weeks ago and have affected the right side of my body. They have increased my seizure medication and also started me back on steroids. I hope that it gets the seizures under control.

The good news is the snow has melted and spring is on its way. My goal is to be able to play some golf this summer. At this point I have a ways to go to be able to accomplish this goal.

For all of you Orange basketball fans last night was a major disappointment. Oh well.

Thanks again for all of your support and prayers. I will just take it day by day. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment