Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!

He has risen!!! We are saved!!

Thank You Jesus! Happy Easter everyone! I look forward to this day every year. It is most important since Jesus died so I may

live. Doesn’t make much sense does it.

Why would he do that for me? Back in 1976 I wore a wooden cross around my neck that I had picked up in Vanceburg KY while on a mission with Glenmary Missionaries. In the summer of 1976 while working for Vogel Van Lines one of the guys I was working with saw the cross on my neck & said “ Why do you wear that cross ? That guy died. Why do you want to wear something representing death ?”

I have never been quick with comebac

ks so I was kind of dumbfounded. I wish I could have come back with a quick “ HE DIED SO I MAY

LIVE!”

“This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad”

“The Lord is Risen, He is truly risen”

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Marky! Wishing you, Mary and the boys many blessings and peace! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, Mark Cappucilli here, read all about your problems. Sorry buddy! Nice to see you are still close with Peter & Mike wish them well. When you get a chance please contact me mgcapp11@aol.com. Got you in my thoughts & prayers!! Last time I saw you was at the US Open Oak Hill you were working a tee. Would be great to talk to you, thinking about UU.

    ReplyDelete