Friday, September 3, 2010

If its not one thing, its another thing


Just in case you were wondering where I have been, the day after my fathers service at St. Anns, I was taken to the hospital with a case of the shingles. (The second coming of the chicken pox.)

I was hoping that it would not be serious, but it ended up being a lot more serious than expected. They put me on a mega dose of an antibiotic that reacted with my seizure medicine and caused my Kidneys to start to fail. They immediately took me off the antibiotic and I began to improve. The good news is that my shingles are starting to heal and I am thankful to be home after 9 days in the hospital. I came home on

Monday August 30th. The bad news is even though the shingles are clearing up. My face and my neck are burning off; it is very painful. Please keep me in your prayers and I pray the burning effect of the shingles goes away soon. Thanks again for your continued support.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in the kid. We will do the praying and you do the fighting. tom muench

    ReplyDelete