Monday, November 16, 2009

There's no place like home.....

Mark is so appreciative for the world-class care and all the kindness and he received at Strong but it sure is great to be home at last!

If you click on the Flickr Photostream on the right you can see some of the pictures from the hospital and some from when Mark, Mary and the boys got home today. The big sign in the neighborhood that reads, “WE [love] U MARK” says it all!

Mark sounds and looks great but, as you can imagine, he’s still pretty tired and needs some rest. Mark and Mary are still requesting your patience and to hold off on visiting for a couple of more days while they get acclimated to being back home. They continue to feel so blessed by all the support they have received. Every thought, prayer and encouraging word has made a difference. Mark, Mary, Andrew, Brian and Chris send their love and thanks to all!

P.S. For those that haven't joined it already please check out the "Pray for Mark Muench" group on Facebook!


3 comments:

  1. Mark:

    Hope you have turned the corner on this bump in the road. I wanted to let you know, some of the very best times I've had in my life have been on the golf course. And at the top of the list I would put The Monroe Invitational you and I played in a bunch of years ago. Danny and I still talk about that weekend and how we survived "the grind". It was a truly remarkable tournament, and one Danny and I will never forget. Hope this note finds you doing well, and Linda and I have you in our thoughts and prayers daily. PS - I still have the golf ball with my score of 76 written on it. Your buddy, Sammy Cammarata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mark,

    I have been following your progress over the past week. I just found out how to get this message to you.

    I like all of the pictures. You look great after your surgery, but Goonan looks a little skinny.

    My wife Kathy and I have you and your family in our thoughts and prayers every day. We went through a similar situation with Kathy's mom ten years ago.

    Hang in there, friend.

    Kevin Ward
    Class of '75

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mark,

    Bless wishes for a speedy recovery. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    Best wishes
    Chris and Barb Dunstan

    ReplyDelete